Saturday, March 21, 2020

'The Stranger from the Sea' - My New Novel Available at Lower Price

If you are like me, you're either working from home or staying home to be safe due to the safety concerns regarding the coronavirus. This means we have more time on your hands - and some of that time can be spent reading.

My new novel The Stranger from the Sea is available at a lower price as an e-book.  Please click this link. 

For those of you who like to read a print copy, here is the link. 

Reading is a great experience at any time, but now being home for longer stretches of time, reading can uplift us and get us through a long day or night. Reading can take you down the block, across town, to another continent, and sometimes (as in my book) to other worlds.

I also wish to thank all those who have bought the book. I have a request - once you have read the book, please post a review on Amazon and Goodreads. The links are below. Thank you and stay safe!

Please leave a book review:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0829BLGH5/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/49113109




No comments: